Thursday, May 30, 2024

June Creative Corner

 This month, members and staff tried their hand at writing haikus. Here are the haikus that will be featured in our June newsletter. 

Summer Time: By Mariana
Summer my sweet friend
You excite me with much fun
Summer time is love

Good: By Flame
Good’s always the best
Summer can be hot
Good’s worth will last you



Fishing: By Raymond
I love fishing, yeah!
Crabbing is delightful fun
in the summertime


Money: By Crystal
I need more money
What can we do with money?
Budget, spend, and save


Black Clothing: By Atlas
Black clothes in my drawers
I put on in all seasons
I don’t care for the heat

Orange Tabbies: By Francesca
You’re bright like the sun
Came to me from up above
To heal my sadness

Boogie Nights: By Eric
Boogie Nights! Dance and sing!
Party! We rock! Let’s get down!
Dancing! Singing! Rap!

Clubhouse: By John W
Well, I like it here
Everybody is my friend
You’re all my helpers


Scooby Snacks: By Tony

Scooby Scooby Doo
Where are you? We’ve got snacks here
I am the Snacky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser Gala

Interview with Rosemary Quinn, Board Chair of B'More Clubhouse What goes into planning an event like this?   A lot which is why we hav...