Thursday, June 27, 2024

Clubhouse Spotlight: Maya Diamant-Cohen



Clubhouse: How was your first year at the Clubhouse?

Maya Diamant-Cohen: It’s been a wonderful experience, I’ve learned a lot. I enjoy the experience of being at B’More Clubhouse.

CH: Do you love working here?

MDC: Yes! 10 out of 10!

CH: Why did you choose to work here?

MDC: I thought it would be very meaningful. I was impressed with the Clubhouse model and the people here.

CH: What is a professional goal you have for yourself at the Clubhouse?

MDC: To keep learning and growing and helping. To keep refining my work career.

CH: What do you bring to the Clubhouse?

MDC: A smile :)

CH: What is a great moment in your life?

MDC: Traveling on my own in Asia

CH: Where are you from?

MDC: I was born in Israel. I moved to Baltimore when I was 9, and I’ve been all over the place since I was 17.

CH: What do you like to do for fun? And when will you adopt a cat?

MDC: For fun, I like hiking and being outdoors. And I’ll adopt a cat once I get a home to welcome them to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser Gala

Interview with Rosemary Quinn, Board Chair of B'More Clubhouse What goes into planning an event like this?   A lot which is why we hav...